Unlock Unlimited Potential with a Wrangler Unlimited Special Edition
For a Jeep driver, there is nothing worse than being told a stretch of land is off limits. Jeep brand vehicles were made to explore, push limits, and go where other vehicles simply could not. Setting boundaries for Jeep drivers is as productive as telling a two-year-old to keep her hands to herself. While the intention is good, the end result is rarely achieved. Just as that two-year-old can’t fight the urge to touch everything she sets her eyes on, neither can a Jeep driver listen to limiting signs and regulations. Some may frown upon this lack of control, but as a Jeep dealer in Colorado, we celebrate this kind of tenacity with vigor. Rather than fight against your most innate Jeep-owner instincts, unlock ultimate off-road potential with a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Special Edition.
No Limits with a Wrangler Unlimited Special Edition
When the Wrangler Unlimited was first introduced to the American public, its elongated Wrangler body was not well received. Traditionalists were against its seemingly aggressive takeover of the iconic Wrangler model, but with each passing year, the stretched out version of the Wrangler grew on Jeep enthusiasts across the United States. Those who have embraced the Wrangler Unlimited model have experienced first hand all that this SUV has to offer – and trust us, it’s a lot. For the 2016 model year, Jeep released a series of Wrangler Unlimited Special Editions that are hard to ignore. Each of these special editions offer a unique take on this fully-capable SUV that Jeep created less than ten years ago. Discover what each of these incredible Wrangler Unlimited models have to offer, and which one might be the perfect complement to your adventure-seeking spirit.
- 2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition: As the name suggests, this version of the Wrangler Unlimited pays homage to the rich 75-year history of the iconic Jeep brand. Featuring 75th Anniversary Edition badges throughout the exterior and interior cabin, there is absolutely no doubt what this model is meant to represent. Low-gloss bronze 17-inch aluminum wheels, bronze accented tow hooks, a matching bronze front grille, off-road bumpers, and the option of six exterior color choices round out the exterior appearance of this Wrangler Unlimited model. Also included is McKinley leather interior trim, a 6.5-inch touchscreen radio display, and a premium Sunrider Soft Top. Drivers who want to celebrate the incredible past 75 years of the Jeep brand will love all that this Wrangler Unlimited model has to offer.
- 2016 Wrangler Unlimited BackCountry Edition: This version of the Wrangler Unlimited is off-road ready in all the ways that matter most. Behind the wheel of this Backcountry Edition, featuring off-road rock rails, a Trac-Lok system, and Backcountry decals on the exterior, you will be the envy of every other driver on and off the road here in Colorado. Inside, passengers will appreciate the Uconnect Voice Command system, and a nine-speaker premium Alpine sound system, complete with an all-weather subwoofer. This special edition starts at just $38,495, and might be the key to unlock your thirst for off-road adventure.
- 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Black Bear Edition: While this model doesn’t guarantee you will see a bear on your off-road excursions, it is so well equipped that you will want to at least try. With a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6, this powerful Wrangler Unlimited delivers 285 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. Premium off-road rock rails, and the power convenience and connectivity groups are all included. With a starting MSRP of just $32,590, the Wrangler Unlimited Black Bear special edition is an affordable way to tap into that unlimited thirst for all-terrain exploring.
- 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition: Sitting at the top end of the Wrangler Unlimited special edition price tags, the Rubicon Hard Rock starts at $41,795. Equipped with a locking front and rear axle, steel off-road front and rear bumpers with winching capability, and functional hood vents with drainage – this Wrangler Unlimited is your ticket to ultimate off-road adventure. Everything about the Rubicon Hard Rock was specifically chosen by Jeep engineers in order to achieve the highest level of capability possible.
- 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition: The Jeep brand isn’t just made in America, it was made for America. The Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition represents the patriotic past of the Jeep brand, as well as the off-road freedom that it offers drivers. Well equipped for continuing past where the road ends, the Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition is an affordable option for anyone who is interested in exploring their adventurous side.
- 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler Edition: Another iconic version of the Wrangler Unlimited, the Willys Wheeler edition pays tribute to the brand’s rich past. Equipped with four-wheel driver and Mud-Terrain tires from BFGoodrich, this edition of the Wrangler Unlimited is ready to hit the ground running. Various badges and four-wheel drive decals on the SUV’s exterior, make the renowned capability of the Willys Wheeler special edition, well known. With a starting MSRP of just $31,995, the Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler special edition is another affordable way to tap into the nameplate’s unlimited potential.
Check Them Out with The Faricy Boys
If any of these Wrangler Unlimited special edition models pique your interest, we invite you to come down and check them out in person with The Faricy Boys. The most trusted Jeep dealer in Colorado, The Faricy Boys have been selling these iconic off-road machines for as long as the brand has been around. No one knows Jeep better than we do, which is why so many of our customers come from across the United States to buy their next new or used Jeep vehicle from us.
The Faricy Boys dealership has an incredible off-road test track, where you can confidently engage the all-terrain capability that your new Jeep vehicle offers. We are proud of what we are able to offer car shoppers who hunger for off-road exploration, and we would love to show you around our incredible selection of new and used Jeep vehicles. Whether you want to see a Wrangler Unlimited Special Edition model in person, or get behind the wheel of a luxury Grand Cherokee, let The Faricy Boys and our team of experts show you around.