Our Commitment to Keeping You Safe
2020 has been a year of firsts for many; this could be the first steps of a child, a first car, or having to learn new skills. Not all of the firsts 2020 has brought us are the result of something good, but are, instead, the result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We understand that you still need to get things done and go places, whether that’s to your shift at work or to the grocery store, which is why we have taken plenty of steps to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees during this unprecedented time.
Here are just a select few of the steps we are taking to keep us all safe:
- Every night our professional cleaning team works hard disinfecting and cleaning our building. We use a professional grade disinfectant throughout our facility so that even hard to reach places are clean.
- Commonly touched surfaces are disinfected by our staff throughout the day. At your request, we are happy to reclean and disinfect any surface.
- All team members and our vendors are screened upon entering the property every single day. We take their temperature and check to make sure they are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- All of our staff members are required to wear a mask, and we encourage customers to wear one as well.
- Customer vehicles are sanitized after they are dropped off for service and after the technician has completed their work. There are two products we are using to sanitize your vehicle, the first is called Bioesque and the second is Detrapel, both have tested as effective for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and are safe for your vehicle.
- We have started a complimentary drop-off and pick-up service for all of our customers in the Colorado Springs area seeking maintenance on their vehicle. We’ll come to your home, pick-up your vehicle, and return it when we are done; this service is completely contact-free.
- For the time being, we have suspended our shuttle service. During this time, we recommend that customers take advantage of our drop-off and pick-up service.
- Last on this list, but not the end to the steps we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19, is that we utilize plastic steering wheel covers, seat covers, and floor mats to minimize contact with vehicles.
At the end of the day, we realize that life has not been put on hold during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we are taking steps to keep you moving forward safely.
Any vehicle is a big investment that you need to protect with regular maintenance, cleaning, and care. A car doesn’t just get you to and from the office, but it carts around your family and friends, it takes you on big adventures, and can be an extension of yourself. Some people spend a lot of time in their vehicles and customize them to their heart’s content, and others only use their vehicles to get them to the office or drop their kids off at school. It does not matter what kind of driver you are; you will still need someone you trust to complete routine maintenance on your vehicle. Here at The Faricy Boys, we love cars, trucks, and SUVs, so much so, that we don’t just sell them, we can help you maintain them. If you are looking to customize your vehicle, we can help you with that too.
We Have Early Bird Hours
We Offer Mopar Performance Parts
We Offer Rentals
Ask About Service Contracts
As technology continues to improve and systems become more and more complex, you want to turn to the people that are continuing to learn and understand these parts. Our technicians are certified to work on all kinds of makes and models, not just Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram vehicles. They are trained in all kinds of automotive systems and are always looking to expand their knowledge. When you bring your vehicle in to our service center, you can be assured that your vehicle is in the best hands.
Our Mopar certified technicians are the result of a program that started in the 1990s, the Mopar College Automotive Program (CAP). This program is still going strong and has resulted in tens of thousands of finding a career working on vehicles they love. At The Faricy Boys, we employ technicians that love what they do and want to get you back on the road as safely and quickly as possible.
Mopar Service, Performance Parts, and Accessories
Mopar has existed for over eighty years and has developed from a brand of antifreeze to developing weapons, parts, and vehicles during World War II to creating parts and accessories for Chrysler vehicles. Today, Mopar is a world-wide recognized brand that creates parts and accessories for Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. Here at The Faricy Boys, we are proud to offer these original equipment manufacturer parts and accessories to keep your vehicle running smoothly and customize it to fit your needs.
Mopar Express Lane
At The Faricy Boys, we have a Mopar Express Lane for all of our valued customers to take advantage of. We know that sometimes vehicle maintenance can creep up on us and that your time is important. Our Mopar Express Lane allows you to have routine services and vehicle checkups completed in a timely fashion.
Some of our Express Lane services include air filter replacements, an oil change, and filter replacement, tire wear and pressure check; we can replace exterior bulbs, complete a battery test and replacement, and much more. The best part is that we only use high quality and durable parts for your car, truck, or SUV in our Express Lane. This is something you won’t find at a regular quick lube or quick lane and is another reason you should trust us to get your vehicle in tip-top shape.
At our service center, we offer drivers something that the competition simply cannot, a great schedule with hours that can accommodate any schedule. We even offer early bird hours and services on Saturdays.
Our service department is open from Monday through Saturday from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM. To schedule an appointment, you can call us at (719) 636-2584 during our regular business hours. You can also schedule an appointment online 24/7.
If you are looking to schedule an appointment for our Express Lane, you can make an appointment Monday through Saturday.
Visit The Faricy Boys
When it comes time for you to have work completed on your vehicle, whether that is routine maintenance or adding new accessories, visit us at The Faricy Boys. Our certified technicians will get you up and running before you know it. You can find us at 4950 New Car Drive in Colorado Springs.
We look forward to working with you soon!