2010 Jeep Liberty Near Denver in Colorado Springs
By Cars.com Staff
The Jeep Liberty, which is related to the Dodge Nitro, comes in Sport and Limited editions. One of the more interesting features in the five-seat Jeep Liberty small SUV is its optional Sky Slider movable canvas roof. Liberty competitors include the Nissan Xterra and Suzuki Grand Vitara. If you're looking for the 2010 Jeep Liberty near Denver, Centennial, Littleton or Aurora, come down to The Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs.
New for 2010
For 2010, the Liberty gets a system that shuts off the engine when decelerating to improve its gas mileage, as well as an indicator on the dash to show when the Liberty is being driven efficiently. The 2010 Jeep Liberty is available in Colorado Springs near Denver, Centennial, Littleton and Aurora.
The Liberty features Jeep's traditional seven-slot grille and trapezoidal fender flares that enhance the vehicle's side profile. Unlike many panoramic sunroofs offered today, Jeep's Sky Slider roof is made of canvas rather than glass. The fabric roof folds on itself as it opens, and Jeep says the top is leak-proof.
- Standard automatic headlamps
- Standard body-colored grille, front and rear bumpers, and moldings
- Standard remote keyless entry
- Optional express-up windows
- Standard power, heated, folding mirrors
- 16-, 17- or 18-inch wheels
- Optional roof rails
- Optional full-open canvas roof system
- Optional chrome grille
The Liberty's interior features a large floor console with cupholders, armrest and a storage area with a removable top tray.
Both the left and right rear panels in the cargo area have tie-down loops for securing items to the load floor. The left rear panel houses a concealed compartment for jack storage and tools.
- Standard power locks, windows and mirrors
- Standard floormats
- Stain-resistant cloth or leather upholstery available
- Optional heated, powered front seats
- Optional leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- Optional hands-free communication system
- Optional navigation system
For 2010, the Liberty gets a standard fuel shut-off system that turns off fuel when the vehicle is decelerating. There's also a standard fuel-saving indicator that lights up in the odometer to notify the driver when the vehicle is being driven in a fuel-efficient manner.
All models come with a four-speed automatic transmission. When properly equipped, the Liberty can tow up to 5,000 pounds.
- 210-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 with 235 pounds-feet of torque
- Four-speed automatic transmission
- Trailer tow package that includes a full-size spare, Class III trailer hitch and trailer-sway control
- Rear- or four-wheel drive
- Optional remote start
Safety features include:
- Standard side curtain airbags
- Standard all-disc antilock braking system
- Standard electronic stability control with electronic roll mitigation and all-speed traction control
- Standard smart key that immobilizes the engine in a theft attempt
- Optional parking assist system includes a sonar-based warning system with audible and visual alerts