2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Near Denver in Colorado Springs
By Cars.com Staff
The Grand Cherokee is one of Chrysler's bread-and-butter offerings. It's a five-seat midsize SUV. Trim levels include Laredo, Limited and high-performance SRT8 models. The Overland model is no longer available. The Grand Cherokee's competition includes the likes of the Ford Explorer and Toyota 4Runner. If you're looking for the 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee in Denver, Centennial, Aurora or Littleton, come down to The Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs.
New for 2010
The Grand Cherokee is now available in Laredo, Limited and SRT8 trims only. The Overland trim has been discontinued. The 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee is available near Denver, Littleton, Aurora and Centennial.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee features classic Jeep styling cues, with a seven-slot grille. The grille is body-colored, but an optional chrome grille is available. The standard outside mirrors are heated, and there is the option of auto-dimming, memory mirrors. The SRT8's exterior features a different front with larger air dams and cooling ducts.
- Standard body-colored door handles and grille
- Standard 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Optional 17-inch machined-face aluminum wheels
- Optional 18-inch aluminum chrome-clad wheels
- Optional 20-inch wheels
- Optional sunroof
The interior features either a single- or two-tone cabin and a chrome-trimmed instrument cluster. The Grand Cherokee comes standard with cloth seats, but leather and perforated leather are also available. Optional equipment includes heated seats, adjustable pedals, remote start and an auxiliary power outlet.
- Standard air conditioning, optional dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Standard power locks, mirrors and widows
- Standard eight-way power driver's seat, optional four-way power passenger seat
- Standard steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Faux aluminum, wood veneer and real wood trim available
- Optional hands-free communication system and remote start
- Optional navigation system
- SRT8 models feature a distinct interior with accent stitching, carbon-weave aluminum inserts on the dash, and other features
The Grand Cherokee Laredo and Limited models now have two available powertrains, and both engines pair with a five-speed automatic transmission. The Hemi V-8 applies variable-valve timing and cylinder deactivation for better fuel economy. SRT8 models come with a 420-horsepower, 6.1-liter Hemi V-8 engine that does not offer the cylinder deactivating feature.
Rear- and four-wheel-drive versions are offered in Laredo and Limited models, while the SRT8 is available only with four-wheel drive. Hill start assist is also offered and serves to keep the Grand Cherokee from rolling backward on inclines.
- Standard 210-hp, 3.7-liter V-6 with 235 pounds-feet of torque
- 357-hp, 5.7-liter Hemi V-8 with 389 pounds-feet of torque
- 420-hp, 6.1-liter Hemi V-8 that makes 420 pounds-feet of torque
- Standard five-speed automatic transmission
- Rear- or four-wheel drive
- SRT8 employs SRT-tuned suspension and a lowered ride height
Safety features include:
- Standard multi-stage front airbags
- Standard side curtain airbags for all rows
- Standard antilock brakes
- Standard electronic stability system and traction control
- Standard Smart Key that immobilizes the engine in a theft attempt
- Optional parking assist and rear backup camera
- Optional rain-sensing wipers and automatic headlamps